|Technical grade calcium chloride is produced with special attention to quality and consistency. Our ISO system ensures that our high standards are maintained and improved.|
Technical grade calcium chloride is used in a multitude of applications within a wide variety of industries. It is used as:
- An agent for providing high density clear brine fluids in the oil industry.
- A precipitant for fluorides, sulphates, and phosphates in water purification.
- A safe, secondary cooling agent for hockey rinks and various construction projects.
- An additive in concrete to decrease setting time, especially in cold weather conditions.
- A dehumidifier and a desiccant in domestic and industrial applications.